ABM series: ABM series pneumatic (suspension) springs are presently the most popular bellows offered by the company. The structure is based on the rubber membrane, however, contrary to the AB series, bellows have integrated upper plate and lower basis - normally called a piston. ABM bellows family comprises 5 groups:
- series ABM 200 – diameter of the upper plate 227 mm
- series ABM 300 – diameter of the upper plate 239 mm
- series ABM 500 – diameter of the upper plate 258 mm
- series ABM 700 – diameter of the upper plate 287 mm
- series ABM 900 – diameter of the upper plate 310 mm
Bellows are applied in most of the presently manufactured trucks and trailers. More and more frequently they are applied in buses.